It’s that time of year again!
For those of you who would like to elect supplemental coverage such as cancer and /or accident insurance (through AFLAC ) or review your current policies, our Aflac representative, Paul Giangreco, will be on the Buffalo Campus on Monday, November 4, 2013 from 12:30 to 1:30 in H201.
AFLAC insurance is supplemental insurance—it does not replace the current insurances you currently have with the College.
In addition to the cancer and accident plans, AFLAC will also offer plans for personal sickness and guaranteed short-term disability. These voluntary policies can provide additional insurance protection to you and your family.
- Aflac pays tax-free cash to you above and beyond any other form of insurance
- AFLAC’S rates never go up
- AFLAC’S plans are portable, you can keep them forever
- AFLAC plans are voluntary—these policies can provide additional insurance to you and your family
- AFLAC benefits are deducted pre-tax through payroll deduction
Please attend the information session to learn more.
Monday, November 4
12:30 – 1:30
RSVP to Gloria Shields at 880-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2013. You are welcome to bring your lunch.
- : Human Resources
Posted by: Human Resources