Interdisciplinary Collaboration Featuring Professors Klostermann, Steffan and Weeks to be Published in Addiction Journal
An article written by three Medaille College professors and a local psychologist has been accepted for publication in the Forensic Science & Addiction Research journal.
The interdisciplinary collaboration, titled ““Psychology and the Leadership Void: A Call for Formal Leadership Development,” was coauthored by:
- Medaille assistant professor Keith Klostermann, an internationally recognized behavioral couples therapy (BCT) expert
- Medaille clinical associate professor Susan C. Steffan, chair of the College’s Department of Business, Management & Leadership
- Medaille clinical associate professor William G. Weeks, director of the College’s MBA and MAOL programs
- Theresa Mignone, a psychologist at the Buffalo VA Medical Center
Forensic Science & Addiction Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that aims to showcase advanced research in the field of forensic science, addiction research and other related areas.
- : Medaille College Office of Communications
Posted by: Medaille College Office of Communications