Do you want to improve teamwork and productivity, and get along better with people at work and in the community? Join “Generations at Work” on Wednesday, November 7, from 5 to 6 p.m. at Medaille’s Buffalo campus, where a diverse group of Medaille College alumni will discuss how different generations interact and collaborate in the workplace.
This moderated conversation is free and open to the public, and will feature the following alumni:
- Gary Damon, Jr. ’13 (New York State Senior Site Director for the Center for Employment Opportunities Buffalo office and Medaille adjunct professor)
- Brian Cleary ’15 (Manger, Martin Sport for The Martin Group)
- Carlette Bradley ’13 (Learning and Development Consultant at Univera Healthcare and CEO of the Masterpiece Project LLC)
- Lynn Lauria ’16 (Mental Health Counselor and Skill Builder at G.A. Family Services)
- Tracey Wild ’85 (Vice President, Legal Collections at ABC-Amega)
- Donald R. Tomasulo ’79 (Director of Results at Entercom Communications Buffalo)
Medaille’s Director of Diversity & Inclusion Kenya Hobbs will serve as moderator.
Register now for this insightful discussion!
- : Medaille College Office of Communications
Posted by: Medaille College Office of Communications