An article written by a Medaille College graduate student, two Medaille faculty members and a local psychologist has been accepted for publication in the ARC Journal of Addiction. The article, titled “Supervision in Psychotherapy: Clinical Considerations and Recommendations for Improving the Supervisory Process and Enhancing Professional Development,” was coauthored by:
- Medaille doctor of clinical psychology student Melissa Mahadeo
- Medaille assistant professor Keith Klostermann, an internationally recognized behavioral couples therapy (BCT) expert
- Medaille clinical associate professor Susan C. Steffan, chair of the College’s Department of Business, Management & Leadership
- Theresa Mignone, a psychologist at the Buffalo VA Medical Center
The Journal is an open access journal that publishes and distributes articles, letters and audits identified with the aversion and treatment of undesirable alcohol, tobacco and other medication use over the range of clinical settings.
- : Medaille College Office of Communications
Posted by: Medaille College Office of Communications