Medaille Faculty & Staff,
Tomorrow at 1:00pm we will be making important changes to our support options for the Medaille community. We have recognized the need to expand our help hours and have taken action to make this happen. There will also be a slight change when you call our helpdesk line (716-880-2282 or 1-844-381-HELP). You will now be presented a menu option to request support if you are a traditional undergraduate or graduate student, an online student or a member of the Medaille faculty & staff team. After making your menu choice you will be routed to one of our support channels.
– For our students enrolled in Online Programs we are changing our 24x7x365 support vendor to CampusHelp. CampusHelp is part of the CampusEAI consortium where higher education CIOs make up the board of directors and help set the strategic vision for remote support with Campus Help. Our traditional helpdesk team at Medaille will also help with requests from our online learners during our normal helpdesk hours.
– For our students enrolled in Graduate and Undergraduate on ground programs we will be offering our regular support options that you have been accustomed to but we are extending our Campus Help support option after hours and on weekends to deal with your technology issues.
– For the Medaille faculty and staff we will be offering our regular support options that you have been accustomed to but we are extending our Campus Help support option after hours and on weekends to deal with your technology issues.
Campus Help’s support will be in the following areas for Medaille College:
- Login Problems
- Portal: Luminis® (branded “MedailleOne”)
- LMS: Blackboard 9®
- ERP/SIS: Banner®
- Email Students: Oracle® / UNIX®-based system Employees: Exchange
- Microsoft® Office®
- Microsoft® Windows®
- Mac® OSX
- General desktop application support
- Basic smart phone support
- Basic Antivirus support
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- : Medaille IT
Posted by: Medaille IT