Do you know an outstanding Medaille College graduate? Do you want them to be recognized? Then nominate them for the annual Medaille College Alum of the Year award that will be given out at the Alumni Award Dinner on Monday, August 22, 2016.
Nominees must be Medaille College alumni who demonstrate exceptional commitment, service, and dedication to the Medaille Community and/or the Western New York region.
Nominations must include specific examples and address the following criteria:
• The nominee’s dedication to community service.
• The nominee’s efforts “above and beyond” that of the average community member.
• The nominee’s impact and why their service is beneficial to Medaille and/or the Western New York community.
• If applicable, the nominee’s excellence in their industry.
• Nominators may submit more than one nomination, but separate applications must be submitted for each nominee.
• Nominations are due by Wednesday, July 6, 2016.
• Nominees for whom completed applications are received will be notified of their nomination.
• A selection committee made up of Medaille Alumni Association Board members will review all completed applications and select one award winner.
• The Alum of the Year award recipient and a guest will receive complimentary admission and be recognized at the Medaille Alumni Golf Classic and Award Dinner on August 22, 2016 at the Diamond Hawk Golf Course.
Fill out the Medaille College Alum of the Year nomination form today: http://www.medaille.edu/medaille-college-alum-year-award.
- : College Relations
Posted by: College Relations