The Employee Engagement Committee is pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the annual Medaille College Employee Staff Award! This award is meant to recognize staff employees who demonstrate excellence in job performance, are positive role models for fellow employees, and support the strategic initiatives of the College. This award, which will be given out annually to three employees, will consist of a plaque for the recipient and a monetary award of $500.
Qualifications for Nomination:
The nominee should have substantially exceeded the performance expectation for the position, will have set a standard of excellence and efficiency in relation to the strategic initiatives of the College, and will have served as a role model for other employees. Eligible employees include Medaille staff employees, as well as contracted staff employees.
Guidelines for Submitting a Nomination:
• Nominations of candidates for the Staff Service Award may be made by any employee or contracted employee of the College
• Nominations are submitted via the web at the following: http://www.medaille.edu/offices/human-resources/medaille-college-employee-staff-award
• Nominations will be accepted from December 4 – December 21
• Nominees will be reviewed and award recipients will be chosen by the Employee Engagement Committee
• Nominees will be notified of their nomination in January and winners will be announced in February at the Winter Celebration
• When making a nomination please provide as much information as possible for each criteria
If anyone has any questions, please contact Lindy Feider (2289) or Bobbie Bilotta (2265).
- : Employee Engagement
Posted by: Employee Engagement