On Thursday, September 24, Medaille will welcome Fausta Britton, a professional speaker/trainer from National Seminars Group to present: How to Be an Outstanding Communicator.
Fausta has over 20 years’ experience in training, program development, and facilitation for corporations, organizations, universities, and colleges. Fausta is also the founder of the Atlanta support group, Sista 2 Sista, empowering women of all ages and backgrounds to take responsibility for their lives. She has also worked extensively with substance abuse and treatment programs along with programs for individuals with hypertension.
You’ve seen them around the office. Those individuals who are always recognized for their hard work…who hold the audience captive during presentations and meetings…and who always exude professionalism and grace no matter what. What’s their secret? It comes down to one word: Communication.
The content of the seminar is designed to increase your knowledge and ability to:
Learn how to build your communication “finesse” and polish your professional image.
- Perfect subtle body language cues you can send to consistently project a calm and collected demeanor.
- Discover seven magic words you must etch into your daily vocabulary to foster dignity, respect, and power.
- Understand the dynamics of confrontations: learn the language of winners.
- Uncover the secret to presenting a self-image that is courageous, fearless, and bold.
- Find out how to come across as credible and persuasive in meetings.
Please mark your calendars and plan to participate. To accommodate schedules, two sessions will be offered.
Date: Thursday, September 24
Title: How to Be an Outstanding Communicator
Location: President’s Dining Room
Registration: 8:30 am – continental breakfast
Session A: 9:00 am -12 noon
Lunch: 12 noon – 1 pm (please join us for lunch regardless of which session you plan on attending)
Session B: 1pm – 4 pm
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday, September 24!
- : Human Resources
Posted by: Human Resources