Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® at Medaille College on May 9, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites around the world, including Buffalo. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach its largest audience to date.
“Leadercast has become a Medaille tradition and an integral part of our on-going focus on leadership. We look to broaden the thinking of both current and future leaders of our community through this uplifting and informative one day event,” stated Richard T. Jurasek, Ph.D., president of Medaille College.
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme—Beyond You—challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information about Leadercast visit www.medaille.edu/leadercast.
With campuses in Buffalo and Rochester, Medaille College is a dynamic private college committed to serving the higher education needs of Western New York. Medaille is known for its flexible delivery systems, offering master, bachelor and associate degrees through day, weekend, evening and on-line programs.