Faculty and staff are invited to register now for Buffalo’s Future: Disaster Preparedness – Where to Begin. The event will be held in the Main Building Lecture Hall on Thursday, February 8, with a 5:30 p.m. welcome reception and 6 p.m. presentation.
Join a panel of experts from law enforcement, business, and government who will share their expertise, discuss their firsthand experiences, and provide an overview of how to take the first steps in disaster preparedness planning. Panelists include:
- Glen S. Aichinger, Director — Electric Emergency Planning, National Grid
- Andrew L. Davis, Chief Operating Officer, ECMC
- Robert Guyton, Assistant Special Agent in Charge, FBI
- Colleen Hiam, Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center Director, SBA
The evening will include a keynote address by Medaille’s Steve MacMartin, clinical assistant professor and director of the College’s bachelor’s degree program in homeland security and a recently retired senior special agent/national program manager with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
All Buffalo’s Future events are free and open to the public. Registration required at www.buffalosfuture.org.
- : Medaille College Office of Communications
Posted by: Medaille College Office of Communications