the Human Resources Office will sponsor a worthwhile customer service seminar designed specifically to increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Identify who are our customers and understand the difference between internal and external customers.
- Provide service excellence in a changing environment.
- Learn how to address customers across multiple generations.
- Identify what are the service expectations of students/parents.
- Identify how they can be responsive to their customers’ needs and deliver high quality service.
- Develop a positive service attitude while being sensitive to an individual’s specific needs.
- Learn the importance of effective communication through both verbal and non-verbal communications skills, including active listening skills.
- Learn how to deal with difficult students/parents and manage personal stressors.
Rita Markle, our presenter from Performance Management Partners, has over 20 years of senior management experience in a variety of companies ranging from small entrepreneurial “start ups” to large Fortune 500 companies. She is an experienced leadership and organizational development professional with an ability to develop and implement performance strategies to help organizations reach business and performance goals. Rita has competence in leadership and team development, executive coaching, organizational development, succession planning, performance consulting, and adult learning principles. Rita’s client base represents all industry sectors on a national and global basis, with significant experience in Healthcare and the Financial Services Industry.
Please mark your calendars and plan to participate. You must pre-register by October 10, 2013. No late registration. Space is limited.
Date: Friday, October 18, 2013
Title: Service Excellence
Location: PDR, Buffalo Campus (on-site only)
Sign-in: 12:30 p.m. – ½ hour lunch catered by The Lunchbox
Seminar Hours: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
R.S.V.P: Please contact Gloria Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org or 880-2802 by October 10, 2013
I look forward to seeing you on October 18!
- : Bobbie Bilotta
Posted by: Bobbie Bilotta