On Friday, September 29, Medaille welcomes back (by popular request) Fausta Britton, a professional speaker/trainer from National Seminars Group to present: Communicating Professionalism in the Workplace. This is a wonderful professional development opportunity, which has been designed specifically in response to valuable feedback from the Best Places to Work Survey-2017. The more people in attendance, the more meaningful the event will be!
Fausta has over 20 years of experience in training, program development, and facilitation for corporations, organizations, universities and colleges. Fausta is also the founder of the Atlanta support group, Sista 2 Sista, empowering women of all ages and backgrounds to take responsibility for their lives. She has also worked extensively with substance abuse and treatment programs along with programs for individuals with hypertension.
The content of the seminar is designed to increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Communicate and interact more effectively with your boss and co-workers
- Feel confident in any professional setting
- Handle conflict and difficult situations with greater ease and less stress
- Project a positive attitude and a strong professional presence
- Be recognized as a credible, self-assured professional
- Master telephone and email communication techniques
- Keep your attitude positive and your motivation high
To accommodate schedules, two sessions will be offered.
Date: Friday, September 29
Title: Communicating Professionalism in the Workplace
Location: President’s Dining Room
Registration: 8:30 a.m. – continental breakfast
Session A: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Lunch: 12 – 1 p.m. (Please join us for lunch regardless of which session you plan on attending.)
Session B: 1 – 4 p.m.