Have You Registered for Medaille’s Blackboard Ultra Digital Learning Days Virtual Symposium?
The Offices of Online Learning and Information Technology invite you to join us for the 2021 Medaille College Digital Learning Days Virtual Symposium. The event will take place on May 18-19, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. This event is targeted for faculty and staff. Learn how this mobile friendly interface will assist you with course and organization designs. Creative online strategies for instructor presence and student engagement will be discussed.
The topic of discussion is Instructor Presence & Student Engagement in Online Learning. Register and secure your spot!
Digital Learning Days Virtual Symposium Highlights:
- Key Note & Anchor Presentations by Blackboard Experts Monica Hill and Lisa Clark
- Presentations Featuring 9 of Our Medaille Colleagues
- Review the program agenda and presentation topics
- Collaborative Sharing Session with the Attendees
- Ask the Blackboard Experts Q&A
- Raffle Prizes & Professional Development Certificates
You won’t want to miss the fun! Reminder … ALL courses, online and on-ground, will be taught in the new Bb Ultra format in fall 2021.
- : Mary Beth Scumaci
Posted by: Mary Beth Scumaci