Medaille Graduate Students Collaborate With Professors on Paper for Addiction and Psychology Journal
An article written by three Medaille College graduate students, two Medaille faculty members and a local psychologist has been accepted for publication in the Open Access Journal of Addiction and Psychology. The article, titled “Behavioral Couples Therapy for Substance Use Disorders: Recommendations for Implementation,” was coauthored by:
- Medaille doctor of clinical psychology students Melissa Mahadeo, Emma Papagni and Marissa Peressotti
- Medaille assistant professor Keith Klostermann, Ph.D., LMFT, LMHC, an internationally recognized behavioral couples therapy (BCT) expert
- Medaille clinical associate professor Susan C. Steffan, chair of the College’s Department of Business, Management & Leadership
- Theresa Mignone, a psychologist at the Buffalo VA Medical Center
Mahadeo, Papagni and Peressotti are members of Dr. Klostermann’s research team.
The Open Access Journal of Addiction and Psychology is a multidisciplinary journal that studies views that are trending in psychology and the major challenges faced by humans in their lifestyles that lead to addiction.
- : Medaille College Office of Communications
Posted by: Medaille College Office of Communications