Wednesday, November 11, 2015 – 4:00pm
Huber Hall, Room 208
Students, alumni, faculty, staff and the community are invited to attend the Leadership Management Council Presentation of Leadership Competencies.
4:00 to 4:30 p.m.: Networking and refreshments
4:30 to 6:00 p.m.: Presentation
Leadership competencies have become the most current focus of business.
Research has documented that leadership competencies are necessary for an organization to achieve its desired business outcome. This presentation will provide insights centered on the Leadership competencies necessary for an organization to successfully manage through the evolution of its business cycles.
Gain understanding about the different competency expectations for distinct leadership levels within an organization and understand how establishing an organization’s core competencies provides a base for evaluating and developing leadership talent necessary to compete effectively and successfully in our ever challenging business environments.
Michael Moley, ’07, Leadership Management Council member and Vice Chair, Medaille College Board of Trustees, will be the presenter of this complimentary seminar. As the Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer of the Catholic Health System, he is well versed in the management of leadership competencies.
The session, including Q&A and roundtable, focuses on the following areas:
- How to establish leadership competencies
- Understand the need for job and skill competencies expected and required upon hire
- Analyze different competency expectations based upon leadership level
- Examine a real world business case study
- Recognize what competencies become critical when considering a strategic direction
- Understand the role of competencies necessary to meet an organization’s objectives
- Analyze how to evaluate competencies needed against the evolutionary stage of business cycles
- : Nick Koziol
Posted by: Nick Koziol